Friday 15 May 2009

Fuck you guys

No, seriously. Fuck every last one of you.

Fuck you, William. I know you've never done anything to hurt me, but hey, fuck you anyway. Douglas? Fuck you. I know you'd like it if I meant that in a different way, but fuck you. Daniel (I had to stop and think about your actual name, lol) fuck you too. Again, I'm not sure why, but fuck you. John? Fuck you. Just because, well, why not. David? LOL I would *quite* like to fuck you, but I think I won't. And Paul, FUCK you....

OH NO WAIT WE HAVEN'T DONE THAT IN MONTHS AND YOU STILL WON'T GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well. Just fuck me. THIS is my fucking life. And I don't have a single thing to say, and I'm still saying it.

...........................................

I think I'll just go to bed now... everybody enjoy the suddenly brighter aspect of the room I'm no longer in.





PS, If I've hurt your feelings, well, you've all got my number. Send me a text, and I'll either apologise, or I'll hurt you some more. Who feels like taking a chance today?

2 comments:

Dan said...

lol ok now thats what you call a psycho hose beast moment :) Any particular reason for that outburst dear ? :D

He Who Fails At Everything said...
This comment has been removed by the author.