Sunday 23 November 2008

W

I feel better now. Nothing like some Fraggle-time to get your mood up :)

Aside from Fraggles lifting my mood, I would like to mention the one genuine friend I've made, since coming to this strange land. He's a peach (soft, sweet, fuzzy) and some of his finer qualities include:

the fact that he's never judged me,

the fact that, generally speaking, he's a pretty nonjudgmental guy--he seems to be of the opinion that if someone he likes is doing something bad, there's a reason for it/there are extenuating circumstances,

the fact that he's never been sexually inappropriate with me (he is such a cyberslut, and he's working on becoming a real life slut, but he confines his actions to times when this behaviour is appropriate),

he's just fun to talk to--asks thought-provoking questions, knows nifty trivia, is an all-around bright, capable, nice-to-chat-to guy,

he's my friend. To the best of my recollection, he's never done anything to hurt me (I did once corner him into admitting I was fat, but hey, honesty is the best policy and it's not like he used that word; he tried to be tactful about it, and followed it up by mentioning how much weight I've lost and how good I look nowadays). The point is, where possible, he avoids hurting me. This marks a pleasant change from all the people who seem to go out of their way to verbally/emotionally attack me...

Anyways, he knows who he is, and I just thought I'd give him a little mention on here. I may as well, lol... I'm pretty sure he's the only one who ever reads this :)

No comments: