Tuesday 2 December 2008

I Have A Follower :)

Lol. It's so exciting. Someone's added me to a little list somewhere, and now they're following my blog. Ooooh.

Of course, the excitement is slightly mitigated by the fact that I know exactly who it is. And then, like, the fact that I live with him as well... yeah thinking about it, I can't get too ecstatic. He's more doing it as a show of support, than a genuine interest in what I have to say.

But even so, I appreciate the effort. He doesn't have to follow my blog.

I'm not following his yet, haha.

So, points for you (you know who you are, and so does everyone else who knows me) and thanks for taking the time to read what I have to write.

Although (this is a broad question, directed at everyone) does that negate the need to listen to what I have to say...? If someone's attentive enough to reply to most of your texts, and read your online journal, and usually answer you if you have a specific question for them, do they have to, y'know, talk to you as well? Or is it enough to keep in touch via phone/Internet and, I don't know, maybe 10 minutes of conversation per day?

I hope someone posts about this. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts.

No comments: