Sunday 16 August 2009

Superhero Guy

If I could be a superhero, I would be Sexy Chick,
Finding a boy and then making him drool, and then I would sit on his dick,
And when I saw girls who refuse to put out,
Telling men no and then making them pout,
I'd lift up my skirt and shout 'fuck me quick!'
'Cause I would be Sexy Chick.

Or, if I could be a superhero, I would be Cheeky Cow,
Making men pay for my new clothes and shoes, and anything else they'd allow,
Well I'd take all their store cards and buy lots of crap,
Shop girls on commission would all start to clap,
And if the men told me off I would leave them right now,
'Cause I would be Cheeky Cow.

And if I could be a superhero, I would be Lady Tease,
Just saying no when I really mean yes, and making the men all say please,
Like if a boy wants a kiss I would give him a shove,
And say I never do that unless I am in love,
Then I'd laugh when he's begging me down on his knees,
'Cause I would be Lady Tease...

OR, if I could be a superhero, would you be Filthy Whore?
Making men pay you just what you deserve, and then take a little bit more?
Like if you sigh and you moan then they owe you a meal,
And if you 'orgasm' loudly, that's not part of the deal,
So if you do they'd better take you to your favourite store,
Then you would be Filthy Whore.
Or you could be less obvious,
No, I didn't mean to be cheap,
Go to the Marriott Newcastle and then that's where you'll sleep,
In a posh hotel suite with all the finest decor,
'Cause then you would be Filthy Whore.

Yes then you would be, a superhero like me....



**Just so we all know, I have *never* spent the night in a Marriot Hotel, and I don't charge for my services. It's a labour of love, for me**

No comments: