Tuesday 10 February 2009

Blog of Doom

This is turning into exactly what the title says. It's depressing and pessimistic. I'm sorry.

The thing is, since no one comments on my blog, I forget any of you actually read it. Oh I know, I know, you occasionally send me an email or a text telling me you liked what I wrote, or asking me if I'm alright, depending on the content for that day... but I'd rather have some of your creative or emotional output actually saved on my actual blog.

Come on, people. This is a two-way effort. Show me some love.

And for my part, I'll be back soon (with any luck) writing more and happier entries than the last few weeks have seen. For now, I have a PO (Priority Occurrence) in the background, which I'll need to move to the foreground.

Thanks for reading this, though, guys (lol and you are, all of you, as it happens... lol).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I read this within an hour of it being posted. Good enough?

Anonymous said...

I read, I just forgot for ages from time to time :)

BitterCandleGirl said...

Yes, ANONYMOUS, that's good of you (and gives me a fair idea of who you are, but not definitely)... so, like, who...?