Saturday 10 January 2009

Hugh Laurie

Gets a million bazillion points. He's the ONLY English actor (or English person, fullstop) I've ever heard do an absolutely flawless American accent.

The fact that I've heard him doing it, is proof of the addiction that is ruining my life--I can't stop watching House. I got all 4 seasons on DVD for Christmas, and my marriage, my friendships, even my kids are suffering. I would rather watch Hugh Laurie hobble around and take drugs, than talk to my husband, play with my kids, eat, pleasure myself, ANYTHING.

I'm a sick, sick puppy.

Anyone know a good doctor?

Lol. I'd even rather watch Laurie as House, than watch Fry as anything. Than watch them together. I'd rather watch House, than watch the movie Wilde (whereas normally, I'd choose watching the movie for the 7th or 8th time, to anything else on TV).

I've even been neglecting my blog, but you know what? I don't care. Like a true addict, I'm not worried about the stuff I'm missing out on. I'm worried about how many episodes I've got left before I RUN OUT!!!

Right, that's it. This is as long as I can stay away from him. I'm due in surgery (well, due for a differential diagnosis... I suspect psychiatric problems... though it could be lupus). Haha.

And, on a final note--Hugh Laurie is fantastic. Who'd have thought I'd EVER come to the conclusion that he's a better actor than Stephen Fry?

*confused, but happy*

No comments: