Wednesday 14 October 2009

Ebay for the Holidays

I feel a definite need to do a bit of shopping. Christmas is coming up (obviously) and this year, I have *even more* buying to do than normal. Not only will I be buying for the kids and my partner (a new partner, I'm sure we're all aware) but also, I have new family-and-friends-in-law to buy for (so to speak).

Oh my heavens, oh my stars. What shall I do?

I know. I'll do exactly what my new partner does, I'll think really hard and worry for ages and finally come up with something everyone likes, and then, since I know they like it, I'll just run with that for years and years to come :D Yay. That'll work out just fine, won't it? And if I get it wrong this year, well, it's only the first year I've known some of these people. I'll do better next time 'round.

But I've at least got to make the effort, yes? Yes. And so that's where I'm going now, off to peruse the internet in a potentially vain effort to find something suitable for literally EVERYONE I know. Dammit. Why must I care so much? I dunno, but I do, and therefore, I'm off to the one place that quite literally has a little of everything on offer.

Ebay, here I come.

No comments: